Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Go forth and create!


Bird Pillow
Originally uploaded by thingspondered
I love a crafty weekend, don't you? I actually started the weekend with a garage sale spree...more on that later...then spent the afternoon and evening on Saturday working on sewing projects.

Here is one of my weekend projects: another "upcycled" embroidered pillowcase. This one (and it's match) were a special order for my mother-in-law. Adventure Man (my sweet hubby) and I went to JoAnn's together to pick out this beautiful vibrant blue fabric and fun rainbow trim. This pillowcase set belonged to my husband's grandmother. I tried some new techniques this time...I think it came out pretty cute!

I have a nice spread of lovely fabrics hanging over the back of the loveseat in my craft room...so many projects, so little time! I hope to have a new weekend project completed to report next week. Until then, go forth and create!

No comments: