Tuesday, November 13, 2007

We now return to our semi-regularly scheduled blogging

Oops! I took an unnanounced sabbatical. It wasn't intentional. Things got a little busy at the end of October, and then my dear husband and I took a little anniversary trip at the beginning of this month. I held off on blogging because I had the best of intentions to do an anniversary post. But I wanted to include wedding pictures, and I didn't have any on this computer, so I kept putting it off. So here we are...weeks later. I'll post my anniversary post later today. I still haven't carved my pumpkins. That's ok...we do the fall thing more than the halloween thing, so we'll make some lovely lanterns! I've got lots of projects to get done in the weeks to come. I'll post anything that's not a Christmas secret! 'Tis the season to be creative!

No comments: