Remember me? I used to have this little bloggy and would post semi-regularly? Well, I'm finally back. Here's a bit of what I've been loving on the internet recently:
- Brian would love it if I'd whip up some of these Homemade Chewy Granola Bars. They look pretty yummy!
- Speaking of yummy...Baking Bites posted this sinful recipe for homemade Samoas. It's shameful, but I can't stop thinking about them.
- This is a really cool source for bottles, jars, and other neat containers. Makes me want to redo my spice cabinet!
- Check out this darling centerpiece project made with old tins from We Are THAT Family. LOVE it!
- Finally, I love this fun way to search flickr. Multicolr Search Lab by Idée Inc. Just select your colors of choice. Great for inspiration! Here's mine: