Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Cards - Check!

My Christmas cards are ready to be mailed! I wanted to do something special this year, so I did my own spin on a vintage postcard, added glitter & wire & ribbons, & voila! I have to take them to the post office to be hand cancelled, because the envelopes are very lumpy. There are 2 colors, cream & white. Here are samples:
2007 Christmas Cards

And on the back, a verse of "God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen".
2007 Christmas Cards back

Christmas greetings to you, dear readers!

3 comments:

ohAmanda said...

WOW! Those are beautiful! I see why they needed more stamps!

Tamara said...

Thanks so much, Amanda! I want to do them again, but I may have to figure out a more economical way to send them next year!

Sadie said...

I am so impressed by your talent for creating beauty around you. These cards are marvelous!