Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Little Valentine's Love for YOU!


valentine basket
Originally uploaded by thingspondered

Just for you, dear readers! This Valentine and the cute little puppy and kitty valentine below are scans of vintage valentines that I purchased several years ago. I scanned them and used the scanned images in some projects for our family's store (now closed). I eventually sold the originals, but recently rescued these scans from my old computer. They were originally formatted in Microsoft PictureIt (no longer available), so I had to do some work to get them into .jpg or .pdf format.

pet valentine

These 2 images, and many more, are available to you, my bloggy crafty friends, for FREE! This one contains doilies, bits of old letters, an old wedding invitation, and a picture from a friend's wedding album, and some fabric swatches. These would make great scraps and layers for a homemade valentine or other project. This one contains scans of actual vintage valentines...very cute ones!

Please go take a look, and let me know if you create something special with these!

Happy (early) St. Valentine's Day!

No comments: