Saturday, October 25, 2008

Answered Prayers!

On September 12th, I posted that my husband had been laid off from his job, and asked for prayers. I am pleased to report that my husband was offered an excellent job yesterday evening, and he has accepted it. He is very excited about the firm he will be working for, and we are so thankful for the way God has provided fo our needs during this 6 weeks. A few weeks ago, when Brian was very discouraged, I started asking God to show us some sign of encouragement each day, so that we would not become disheartened. I began to see daily proofs of God's provision for us. Then, I read this post by Cindy Beall. I thought it was a great idea, so I started keeping a "God's Provision Book". Let me just tell you how hopeful it has made us. When we have grown weary of the job search, these little instances of God's provisions have made us so thankful and peaceful. We will keep using our book, and I'd like to encourage you to give it a try!

Thank you, friends both near and far, for your prayers and encouragement.

No comments: